It’s getting close to the end-of-year for school. Our schools get out mid-June and that will be here before we know it. I can not believe how FAST this year flew by! Insane. This is my last year of having a kid in elementary school and I’ll only have one left in high school. When I started blogging, all my big kids were in elementary school and my youngest was in pre-school! I know!!!
So, now it’s time to think about getting gifts for those fabulous teachers who nurtured and taught your children for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week. My son had awesome 5th grade teachers and I want to do something for them so they’ll know how much we truly appreciated everything they did. I love the idea of homemade teacher appreciation gifts because of the personal touch and the effort that goes into them.
Here is a round-up of 10 Teacher Appreciation Gifts that are sure to make your child’s teacher feel, well..appreciated.
- DIY Water Bottle Teacher Appreciation Gifts ~Crystal and Comp.
- DIY Book Letters ~The Merry Thought
- Teachers Appreciation Day Gift Idea ~Gym Craft Laundry
- Flower Teacher Appreciation Craft ~3 Boys and a Dog
- Teacher Appreciation Ideas: Homemade Pencil Holder ~Crystal and Comp.
- Homemade Stress Relieving Foot Soak ~View from the Fridge
- You Are My Sunshine Cookies ~I Can Teach My Child
- Teacher Apple Gift Tote ~Design Dazzle
- Embellished Clothespin Magnets ~Crystal and Comp.
- DIY Paint Dipped Mugs ~The Merry Thought