The cool thing about mix and matching is that you don’t need to spend a fortune to have a bunch of different outfits. With a few staples, you have 15 different looks. That’s over two weeks worth of outfits. Not to mention all the other clothes hanging in your closet which can be incorporated into the looks. I used to think, when it came to clothes, the more..the merrier. So NOT how that works!
While i’m not a fan of the patterned pant for myself, I think they look so cute on other people. I always think I’d like a pair but then I try them on. Um..I won’t leave the dressing room in most of the ones I’ve found because they just don’t look right on my chunky legs. But, seriously so cute on everyone else!
For around $400, give or take (math isn’t my strong point), you can get through the Spring and part of the Summer with the clothes here. Perfect for work and play!
- Jennifer Lopez Pointelle Fit and Flare Dress — $52.50
- Joe B Jogger Pants, Black Coral — $17.99
- Levi’s Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans, Luck Out West — $54.00
- Chaps Twill Straight Leg Pants, Black — $39.99
- LC Conrad Crochet Yoke Tank, Coral Haze — $21.60
- LC Conrad Pleated Top, Polka Dot Marshmallow — $24.99
- Sonoma Life Roll Tab Henley, Moss Stone — $14.99
- LC Conrad Ruffle Trim Chiffon Top, Clearly Aqua — $30.00
- Sonoma Life Everyday Solid Tank, Windsor Plum — $8.99
- Croft & Barrow Open Front Cardigan, Feather Grey — $27.99
- Apt 9 Pointed Toe Flats, Black — $44.99
- Sketcher’s Beverlee Cut Out Sandals, Brown — $44.99
- Croft & Barrow Floral Bird Scarf — $18.99
- Mudd Vintage Floral Scarf — $17.99